AutoTweet NG Free is a Joomla! extension to automate post publishing to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. AutoTweet-EasyBlog plugin integrates EasyBlog, the powerful blog extension for Joomla!, with Joomla! and AutoTweet.
AutoTweet-EasyBlog plug-in allows to directly auto-post articles from EasyBlog to all social networks.
For starters, when an author creates a EasyBlog post (content item), AutoTweet Free, integrated via AutoTweet-EasyBlog plugin, generates a content request and auto-tweets a message to the enabled social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
Begin with social content management via Joomla, EasyBlog and AutoTweet
AutoTweet NG Free and EasyBlog have a set of features for seamless automated auto-posting in a straightforward way.
What is the main difference between AutoTweetNG and Joocial?
AutoTweet is mainly oriented for unassisted auto-posting, you just keep using Joomla! as usual, creating articles or other content items. AutoTweet PRO includes all available plug-ins.
On the other hand, Joocial has all AutoTweet's features plus advanced features for social management. For instance, Joocial has a "publishing agenda" to repeat Posts, or "working hours" to define when your audience is online. In a real life scenario, a publisher can create a new content item and define the social impact, associating media attributes.
Content auto-published from Joomla! EasyBlog to a Facebook Profile
Once you have a good grasp on social media management, and you are ready to integrate more Joomla! extensions or take advantage of more social networks (namenly EasySocial, Scoop.it or Tumblr), post scheduling, repeats, evergreen posts, and a virtual manager, you can easily upgrade to either AutoTweetNG Pro or Joocial:
AutoTweet and Joocial versions
AutoTweet-EasyBlog plug-in configuration for Joomla! and EasyBlog
- If autopublish is set to Yes the message is posted when you publish it. Otherwise, you must approve it in Posts list/Publish.
- On new comment
- Fire the event to social submit on new comment.
- Template new comment
- Post to be created when a new comment is received.
- Select categories to filter content items. IDs of categories separated by comma (e.g. 1,2,3,4,5). By default, messages from all categories will be published.
- Excluded Categories
- Select categories to exclude content items. IDs of categories separated by comma (e.g. 1,2,3,4,5).
- Process modifications
- By default, only new content items are processed. Enabling this setting allows to also process modifications.
- Show URL
- Choose if URL can be showed as link at the beginning or end of the status message.
- Show Categories
- Choose to show categories at the beginning of the message.
- Show Category as Hashtag
- Show Category represented as a hashtag.
- Use Title or Text
- Choose to create the message from title or text.
- Number of chars to use
- Enter the number of chars to process. Every social channel applies additional restrictions, namely Twitter 140 characters.
- Static Text Source
- AutoTweet can Insert EasyBlog tag data automatically as hashtags in the message (if not tag data is available, Autotweet uses also the static text if entered). Also you can use only a static text.
- Tag Count
- Here you can enter how many tags words (counted from left to right) should be used as hashtags, when you chose option to use article tag data as hashtags.
- Custom Static Text
- Enter a static text that is inserted into the message.
- Static Text Position
- Choose static text position
Auto-Tweet Screenshots, Tutorials and Demo site
The following screenshots have been generated from Joocial News demo site, capturing auto-published content in a desktop view and a mobile device view. As part of our social media management strategy, we operate the Joocial News demo site. In this way, we have a perfect leading case to show what can be achieved creating a news site based on +20 RSS Feeds to distribute content messages to our social channels. Joocial for Joomla! CMS is a real social media content management.
Content auto-published from Joomla! to a Twitter channel
Content stream generated in https://twitter.com/Joocial
Content auto-published from Joomla! to a LinkedIn channel
Content stream generated in http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4918126&trk=my_groups-b-grp-v
Content auto-published from Joomla! to a Google+ channel
Content stream generated in https://plus.google.com/+Joocial