" AutoTweetNG for EasyDiscuss posts from Joomla to social channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more."
In a nutshell
AutoTweetNG plugin for EasyDiscuss publishes your discussions to social networks via AutoTweet NG.
The plugin requires AutoTweetNG. AutoTweetNG product series posts title, text, images and url for new Joomla articles, forum posts etc. automatically as status messages to Twitter, Facebook and E-Mail accounts.
AutoTweet is a great hub to integrate your Questions & Answers with the world. We've developed this extension to integrate EasyDiscuss and AutoTweetNG:
If you are renewing, please log in with your current account before the purchase.
Publishing Button/ Toolbar
Basic and Pro paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support (http://support.extly.com), and multiple channels instances (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
Examples & Demos
- Post questions to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Post answers to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Autopublish / Manual approval
- Numbers of characters restriction
- Message Format: Title, content, and Image
- Show URL
- Show categories
- Show categories as hashtag
- Use title or text
- Advanced: Source for title/text, Metakey/Tag count, Static text, and Position for text.
- Filters by Categories (Included/Excluded) or User
- Joomla 2.5 / 3.0
- EasyDiscuss 2.0, or superior
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Version 6.4.0 - Stable - 4th March 2013
- Feature: Facebook Photos Channel
- Feature: Twitter pic.twitter support
- Channels - Requests - Posts - Rules Architecture
- Update & Migration from previous versions
- Resquest/Post Audit Information
- Processed Request Status
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Channel Validations
- Latest Posts Module
- FoF v2 - Framework on Framework
- Autoloading and namespaced libraries
- Extly Framework and FoF Library integration