" AutoTweetNG for Komento posts from Joomla to social channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more. "
In a nutshell
AutoTweetNG plugin for Komento publishes your users comments in articles, blogs, and more to social networks via AutoTweet NG.
The plugin requires AutoTweetNG. AutoTweetNG product series posts title, text, images and url for new Joomla articles, forum posts etc. automatically as status messages to Twitter, Facebook and E-Mail accounts.
AutoTweet is a great hub to integrate your site with the world. We've developed this extension to integrate Komento and AutoTweetNG:
Virtual Manager - Scheduling
Paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support (http://support.extly.com), and multiple channels instances (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
Examples & Demos
We have a full demo site: http://demo.autotweetng.com. It posts to ExtlyCommunity channels. Please, check the comments in this article:
- Any comment from Komento is published to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Also, replies can be posted.
- Autopublish / Manual approval
- Comment and Reply templates
- Numbers of characters restriction
Example, if a user posts a comment in a K2 article with integrated Komento, it's published to all integrated social networks.
- Joomla 2.5 / 3.0
- Komento 1.0 or superior
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Version 6.4.0 - Stable - 4th March 2013
- Feature: Facebook Photos Channel
- Feature: Twitter pic.twitter support
- Channels - Requests - Posts - Rules Architecture
- Update & Migration from previous versions
- Resquest/Post Audit Information
- Processed Request Status
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Channel Validations
- Latest Posts Module
- FoF v2 - Framework on Framework
- Autoloading and namespaced libraries
- Extly Framework and FoF Library integration
Version 6.3.3 - Stable - 20th November 2012
- Initial Release