AutoTweet NG Free is a Joomla! extension to automate post publishing to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. AutoTweet-Ohanah plugin integrates Ohanah, the best event manager extension for Joomla!, with Joomla! and AutoTweet.
AutoTweet-Ohanah plug-in allows to directly auto-post events from Ohanah to all social networks.
For starters, when an author creates an Ohanah event (content item), AutoTweet Free, integrated via AutoTweet-Ohanah plugin, generates a content request and auto-tweets a message to the enabled social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
Begin with social content management via Joomla, Ohanah and AutoTweet
AutoTweet NG Free and Ohanah have a set of features for seamless automated auto-posting in a straightforward way.
What is the main difference between AutoTweetNG and Joocial?
AutoTweet is mainly oriented for unassisted auto-posting, you just keep using Joomla as usual, creating articles or other content items. AutoTweet PRO includes all available plug-ins.
On the other hand, Joocial has all AutoTweet's features plus advanced features for social management. For instance, Joocial has a "publishing agenda" to repeat Posts, or "working hours" to define when your audience is online. In a real life scenario, a publisher can create a new content item and define the social impact, associating media attributes.
Content auto-published from Joomla! Ohanah to a Facebook Profile
Once you have a good grasp on social media management, and you are ready to integrate more Joomla! extensions or take advantage of more social networks (namenly JomSocial, Scoop.it or Tumblr), post scheduling, repeats, evergreen posts, and a virtual manager, you can easily upgrade to either AutoTweetNG Pro or Joocial:
AutoTweet and Joocial versions
AutoTweet-Ohanah plug-in configuration for Joomla! and Ohanah
- Polling Interval
- Interval to check for new events.This means the plugin checks all X seconds for new events in the database.
- If you disabled autopublish, you must approve messages (generated by this plugin) before they are posted.
- Select categories to filter content items.
- Excluded Categories
- Select categories which will be exclude from posting.
- Show URL
- Choose if URL can be showed as link at the beginning or end of the status message.
- Show Categories
- Choose to show categories at the beginning of the message.
- Show Category as Hashtag
- Show Category represented as a hashtag.
- Use Title or Text
- Choose to create message from title or text
- Number of chars to use
- Enter the number of chars to process.
- Custom Static Text
- Enter a static text that is inserted into the message.
- Static Text Position
- Choose static text position
- Post old events
- If you enable this, events newer as the entered date are posted.
- Date of first event
- Date of first event to post for.
Auto-Tweet Screenshots, Tutorials and Demo site
The following screenshots have been generated from Joocial News demo site, capturing auto-published content in a desktop view and a mobile device view. As part of our social media management strategy, we operate the Joocial News demo site. In this way, we have a perfect leading case to show what can be achieved creating a news site based on +20 RSS Feeds to distribute content messages to our social channels. Joocial for Joomla! CMS is a real social media content management.
Content auto-published from Joomla! to a Twitter channel
Content stream generated in https://twitter.com/Joocial
Content auto-published from Joomla! to a LinkedIn channel
Content stream generated in http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4918126&trk=my_groups-b-grp-v
Content auto-published from Joomla! to a Google+ channel
Content stream generated in https://plus.google.com/+Joocial