- Created on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 14:46
Since July 2012, we've been developing and supporting AutoTweetNG. In the product history, AutoTweetNG was created in 2009 by 1st-movers, and it's been improving at a steadily step.
Joomla 3 is a mayor opportunity to modernize the product and create a whole new Social Management solution. Check out Joocial.com!
Please. check the product presentation for more screenshots: AutoTweetNG for Joomla 3: The New Social Management Model
As a first step, we are releasing AutoTweetNG v6.4.0 - Beta 1.
- New Joocial Meter.
- Channels - Requests - Posts - Rules Organization.
- Improved Grid Navigation.
- Support for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0 in the same extension.
- New Manual Posts.
- Fully optimized product.
- The beta does not update a previous installation.
- Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3.0 are required.
- Recommended PHP 5.3 or superior.
Technology under the hood
- Extly Framework and FoF Library integration.
- Autoloading and namespaced libraries.
In a record-breaking month, we've completed the full migration of AutoTweetNG from legacy Joomla 1.5 code to Joomla 2.5/3.0.
To give you an snapshot, AutoTweetNG posts from Joomla to social channels like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. It has integration plugins, channels (sub-channels), rules, requests/posts.
We have implemented full management for each object product object. Now, it's possible to access the posts, request, rules, and channel with several filters and orders, to create or edit each of them.
Based on Framework on Framework, we've implemented:
- A solid installer to create a whole product with several layers (Eg a strapper, a base library, cli installer for cronjob tasks, modules, plugins, media directories, etc)
- A powerful framework with minimal configuration, following simple rules.
- Lean helpers organization
- Models, and Tables Loaders to simplify operations
FoF allowed us to focus the efforts to improve the product in the Joomla 3 iteration.
For example, to build the Channels management: A channel has a sub-channel, so the Backbone.js App loads it dynamically according the type. This sub-views are generated with an API call to the FOFDispatcher.
- Plugins Certification
- Testing, testing, and more testing.
Please, let us know if you have any question / feedback.
Thank you for your continual support!