Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

[Bug] - Facebook share option not displaying

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #5255 by XOOMSERVE
XOOMSERVE created the topic: [Bug] - Facebook share option not displaying
Hello,

|||||IMPORTANT|||||
If disable image publishing in Media mode and use only [Status Message Only] Share option appear normally.

[/b][/color]

Before Facebook share option was displaying with no problem in my page.

Now,
Facebook share option not displaying

Would you please advise me?

Also note:
1- I'm using my own app.
2- When Authorize application the application page keep refreshing and not showing the Access Token user/page
3- This only happens if I use my app but not yours.
4- This happens few days ago but not before.

I hope this have a fix or an advise.

Best Regards,
Tariq
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by XOOMSERVE.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #5259 by Ulli Storck
Ulli Storck replied the topic: Re: [Bug] - Facebook share option not displaying
I'm sorry, the missing share button is a known bug in Facebook API (The behavoir is changing form time to time) and so I can't fix it.

See here for the Facebook bug description (You have to login): developers.facebook.com/bugs/164888633588257

Also you should do a test, if you can use the AutoTweet channel "FacebookLink". With this channel the share button is displayed but the layout and behavoir does not work in all use cases.

Regarding your app: Please check the options of your app (especially the "offline_access" migration option) and check the Canvas URL in AutoTweet channel dialog (Check that you use "https" and that there is a "/" at the end of the URL).
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now