Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

requesting facebook data

More
5 years 4 months ago #5482 by ov_001
ov_001 created the topic: requesting facebook data
I'm having still the following problems. I read the forum and did all I could find. (Like: "Steps to create/migrate and authorize new Facebook channels" and I got new tokens. And I tried to set deprecate offline_access, but there is only deny offline_access, which I enabled in advanced settings in FaceBook developers. I did Authorize application and grant permissions).

In the Autotweet Manager - Add Channel screen, after selecting a facebook account, the field "facebook channels" gets stuck with the message "...requesting facebook data...".

I'm using:
Joomla 1.5.18 (I am stuck to 1.5...)
AutoTweet-Component 4.12
Automator-Plugin 2.2
Content-Extension Pro 1.9
PHP: 5.3.14

Any idea what still could be wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #5483 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: requesting facebook data
Please, do not duplicate the requests, sending a ticket and also publishing in the forum.

Kind Regards,
Support Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now