Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

AutoTweet NG Pro + CronJob + UTF-8 Language

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #5486 by XOOMSERVE
XOOMSERVE created the topic: AutoTweet NG Pro + CronJob + UTF-8 Language
Hello Friends,

To all whom may have my problem using AutoTweet NG Pro + CronJob + UTF-8 Languages such as Arabic, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Greek

Pleas first read this topic:
www.extly.com/forum/19-archive-solved-pr...8-cronjob-issue.html

After long search I have no luck to slove my problem as every time I use cronjob to auto publish my article to my Facebook page

The Cron Job HTML Output always replace Arabic characters by ?????????????????

I contact support and finally they told me to check my mbstring if its set to accept HTML output as an UTF-8,

any way,
The only solution to fix this is to be sure your mbstring in php cli set to accept cron job as UTF-8 [NOT CPANLE PHP.INI MBSTRING SETTING] this should be through command line and this issue directly related to server setup, not C-panel nor AutoTweet NG Pro application.

The great support give me other solution I love to share with you
1-Download the attached file.

File Attachment:

File Name: cron-fix.zip
File Size:0 KB

2- Upload to your Joomla root.
3- Test you uploaded file by open this URL: http://www.YOUR-DOMAIN/JOOMLA-ROOT/cron-fix.php
4- in your Cron Job you need to schedule this command "wget www.YOUR-DOMAIN.com/JOOMLA-ROOT/cron-fix.php "
5- In Joomla control panel Open Components/AutoTweet NG Pro/Options/Advanced settings.
6- Go to: DISABLE/CHANGE JOOMLA ROUTING/SEF URLs
7- Enable URL routing = No
8- Enjoy ;)

For me finally I have Cron Job working fine and this reduce my server load with 60% at least.
This is the same reason to share this information as I do belive this company deserve our support as they did an great solution.

Thank you 1st-Mover
Thank you extly.com

Best Regards,
Tariq [XOOMSERVE]

File Attachment:

File Name: cron-fix.zip
File Size:0 KB
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by XOOMSERVE.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 3 months ago #5487 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweet NG Pro + CronJob + UTF-8 Language
Thank you, very much! B)

Please, if you have some time to spare, post a review @ JED extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-...l-auto-publish/11120 (it really helps) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: XOOMSERVE
More
5 years 3 months ago #5489 by XOOMSERVE
XOOMSERVE replied the topic: AutoTweet NG Pro + CronJob + UTF-8 Language
Hello,

Thank you so much..
I already did ;)

And I did mean every things I wrote there and Here.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,
XOOMSERVE
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now