Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

JS Profile for SobiPro output modification

More
5 years 3 months ago #5516 by Tomy Francois
Tomy Francois created the topic: JS Profile for SobiPro output modification
Hi,

I followed the instruction given above to remove the community information, what I want is not to show any community information but only the avatar of the profile owner and the avatar linked to the owner jomsocial profile.

I deleted the part mention above:
// Status
if ($myStatus)
}
// Karma
if ($enablekarma) {
}
// GROUPS
if ($enablegroups) {
// PHOTOS

I want to show the owner avatar in the VCard as well, but even though I have removed the code provided above, in the VCard, the community information are still available and in the detail page, there is still mention of:

* Community Member

How can I remove the "Community Member' as well?
How can remove the community details in the VCard as well?

This is an urgent issue as our website is already operational and we need to correct this small issue as soon as possible, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5518 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: JS Profile for SobiPro output modification
Duplicated!

www.prieco.com/en/forum/30-joms-profile-...stomize-output-.html

Please, open only a topic.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now