Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Some things get missed

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #5517 by btealtn
btealtn created the topic: Some things get missed
Hi. I'm using Auto Tweet Free and LOVE it. It works so well with little intervention on my part. I'm thankful that you have provided it for free.

My question is that in two instances that I've seen, the new post/article gets missed (not tweeted). I'd like to know if there is a way to make it work in these instances.

1 - The first one is using the Kunena Birthday Module. It automatically posts a message on the Kunena forum on a member's birthday. These, for some reason, are not tweeted.

2 - The second is when I write an article that is not published at first, and set it to Start Publishing at a later date. These are also not tweeted when they become published.

It works great 98% of the time, but if I could get these two instances working, it would be even better. My website is http://www.MusicCityMoms.net . Thank you for the help.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by btealtn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5519 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Some things get missed
Hi,

To cover all use cases, you must verify if the content triggers the autotweet plugins.

For each component item, there's a content plugin working.

1. To capture the Kunena content, you need the AutoTweetNG-Kunena plugin (included in the Pro version).

2. Scheduled Content, we are going to verify if Joomla triggers the publication event. Please, give us 48/72 hs to check it.

Thanks,

More
5 years 3 months ago #5520 by btealtn
btealtn replied the topic: Some things get missed
Hi. Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using the Kunena plugin and it captures all other forum posts but just not the Birthday Module's automatic posts.

Thank you for looking into the scheduled content issue as well.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5521 by Super User
Super User replied the topic: Some things get missed
Hi,

I think the Birthday Module is creating a new message... but it's not triggering any event.

So, there's no way AutoTweet can capture the event.

Thanks,

More
5 years 3 months ago #5522 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Some things get missed
Hi,

Scheduled Content is working Ok (Joomla 2.5).

We've published a new article and defined a Start Publishing date in the future.

When the article is published, it posts the message.

Please, let us know if it works for you.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now