Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

facebook format and tiwtter format combined

More
5 years 1 month ago #5570 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: facebook format and tiwtter format combined
About the message format for Facebook, AutoTweet has the title and the text to fill Facebook post.

The rest of the information in the post is loaded be Facebook. When Facebook visits the link, it looks for Open Graph Metadata which your site may or may not provide.

See also here for information about what Facebook does in this case and about Open Graph meta tags:

developers.facebook.com/docs/opengraphprotocol/
ogp.me/
davidwalsh.name/facebook-meta-tags
itprism.com/free-joomla-extensions/others/open-graph-meta

We are open to new idea about how to improve the Facebook post. B)

PD: About enqueued post, you might have to increase the frequency or the number of posts to be proccesed.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #5571 by jakobe75
jakobe75 replied the topic: facebook format and tiwtter format combined
I'll check it out and tweak the settings , then get back to regarding the non-posting issue.

I have a couple of screenshots of how Facebook posts.."should look" from one of my Facebook friends who auto posts from his wordpress site.

but have to do in the AM...

thanks for the reply.

More
5 years 1 month ago #5572 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: facebook format and tiwtter format combined
Excellent! Thank you for your support.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now