Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

OAuthException: Malformed access token

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #5575 by hilary
hilary created the topic: OAuthException: Malformed access token
Hi,
I have successfully installed Autotweet free version on my joomla 2.5 site. But trying to set up a facebook account becomes a problem. While from admin backend , setting up Facebook Accounts - Add Account , i clicked "Authorize application and grant permission" and was taken to the 1st movers facebook page where i got the user id and access token displayed.i copied and pasted both the user id and access token on the autotweet facebook account data set up box at the joomla admin backend.. But after saving the user id and the access token in the account data set up of autotweetNG i got the error message

"OAuthException: Malformed access token " showing next to my facebook account id.

Please assist, what could be the problem.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by hilary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #5577 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: OAuthException: Malformed access token
Hi,

In the next week, we are updating the Free version to v6. It has the updated Facebook terminology.

In the current AutoTweet 5.10, please, check if you are pasting the (or including an additional space at the end):

Account ID
User Token

Thanks,

More
5 years 1 month ago #5578 by hilary
hilary replied the topic: OAuthException: Malformed access token
Hello,

Thanks for responding.

I have crosschecked again and again to see if there are spaces before or after or anywhere in the account id entered or access token entered, but there is none.

What else do i check please as i want to start using the free autotweet v5.10 as it has worked for others and i hope it will work for me too.

More
5 years 1 month ago #5579 by Support Team
Hi,

It might be a dependency problem. Please check the requirements:

* PHP 5.2+ is recommended
* PHP cURL support (with ssl extension for https)
* Joomla 2.5+
* MySQL 5 recommended
* PHP JSON extension (bundled and compiled into PHP sine PHP 5.2)

Thanks,

More
5 years 1 month ago #5580 by hilary
hilary replied the topic: OAuthException: Malformed access token
Ok, i will surely check all the dependencies and will revert later. Thanks for your assistance.

More
5 years 1 month ago #5587 by Support Team
Please, let us know if we can help you further.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now