Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

New Version 6.3 Not publishing Content, only link

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #5637 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: New Version 6.3 Not publishing Content, only link
Hi,

It's possible that the previous JomSocial plugin was loading the photo object again at the posting time.

Now it's optimized for most of the events. But in the photo case it's necessary due the JomSocial logic.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #5643 by Cleber Galdino
Cleber Galdino replied the topic: New Version 6.3 Not publishing Content, only link
I updated to 6.3
so put my twitter link
How can I fix this

Attached image twitter
Attachments:

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #5644 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: New Version 6.3 Not publishing Content, only link
Which was your previous version?

Please, check if your table autotweet_queue has a new field "native_object".

If not, it's required, please, manually execute this sentence in MySQL (replace #_ with your db
prefix):
ALTER TABLE `#__autotweet_queue` ADD `native_object` TEXT NULL COMMENT 'To save the native component object, and avoid later component app instantiation';

It seems that the latest DB update has not been executed in the autotweet_queue by Joomla installer.

Thanks,

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #5645 by Cleber Galdino
Cleber Galdino replied the topic: New Version 6.3 Not publishing Content, only link
I applied the answer
not solved the problem
Now the link is not posting

I am sending a picture of administrator

I am sending a picture of # __autotweet_queue
Attachments:

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #5646 by Support Team
It's Ok. Please, check in the About tab, if all the plugins are in the 6.3 version.

You can also uninstall and install it again.

Thanks,

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #5647 by Support Team
Also, delete any enqueued message before any test.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now