Looking for Customer Service & Support

Customer Support is provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you don't have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: White, Blank Screen While Enabling Plugins

White, Blank Screen While Enabling Plugins 1 year 10 months ago #5631

I am getting a blank screen after attempting to enable the k2 plugin.

I am using autoTweet version 6.3.2 on joomla 2.5.4

I renamed the k2 plugin folder and the site works again. However, after enabling debug, I do not see an error message upon restoring the original k2 plugin folder name.

I then disabled the plugin so the site would work again.

Any suggestions?
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Lamont Barnes. Reason: Narrowed the problem down to k2 plugin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

White, Blank Screen While Enabling Plugins 1 year 10 months ago #5632

Same problem here, I'm using the light rss module though. I think it has to do with the php version, I don't think php5 supports defining constants on the fly any more. The error in my log is 'DS not defined', I'm guessing they used this same code in most of their stuff. The following code will fix the problem, I just added it to mod_light_rss.php before line 16 when the helper.php file is called.

// fix DS not defined error
if(!defined('DS')) define('DS', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);

You're not using that module so look in the root directory of the module/plugin you are using, find the php file with the mod/plugin name, and put it before the first line with DS in it. If that's not your problem, sorry, that's the best guess I got.

I just re-read the original post and realized I misunderstood it, I thought the problem occurred when you enabled autotweet, that's what I get for staying up a couple of days ;) Perhaps an admin could break this post out of this thread and give it an appropriate title?
  • kyle l
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by kyle l. Reason: doesn't answer the question

White, Blank Screen While Enabling Plugins 1 year 10 months ago #5634

The K2 updated plugin requires the latest K2 version 2.6.

We are checking to release a backward compatible update.

Thanks,
  • Support Team
  • Thank you received: 106
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds