Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Short URL not being Used with K2 Items

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #5649 by Todd Wahl
Todd Wahl created the topic: Short URL not being Used with K2 Items
I have "Use short URLs" turned on in the AutoTweet component options with tinyurl selected as provider, and I'm using K2 with the AutoTweet plugin installed and turned on. Latest versions of both are installed.

Auto posting to Facebook and Twitter are working, and tinyurls are being generated (see www.facebook.com/pages/Unified-Systems-M...ment/356772557734794 ).

However, the tinyurls are linking to the long, messy Joomla URLs that are NOT being used on the site instead of the short SEF URLs you get when navigating the site.

I'm sure there's probably a setting somewhere I'm missing, I 'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #5660 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Short URL not being Used with K2 Items
Hi,

We've confirmed and solved the issue. Today we are publishing autotweetk2 v6.3.2.

A working test case is shown in the facebook page: www.facebook.com/ExtlyCommunity

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now