About Community Forum and Support

The legacy community forum is still open mainly for help on free products. Please search the forum, check the documentation, and the FAQ before you post. We use to answer every 48/72hs.

All customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support http://support.extly.com. In this way, we can better answer and follow your issue. First Response: We answer all support tickets the same day (Monday-Friday).

In any case, please describe your problem in detail, and do not forget your PHP, Joomla and AutoTweet version. If you are still working with Joomla 1.5 (not actively supported anymore), upgrade as soon as possible to Joomla 2.5 / Joomla 3.0.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Permissions offline after facebook convert

Permissions offline after facebook convert 1 year 4 months ago #5665

Hi,
I user Auto tweet ng for about 1 year and it works very good.
3 days ago I converted my facebook personal profile to a busines page and auto tweet ng stops working.
I deleted previous app in facebook and try to autorize it again. but it give me this error:

Permissions offline_access not granted. (in joomla admin when i insert the codes in new facebook channel)

please help. thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Permissions offline after facebook convert 1 year 4 months ago #5667

Facebook has changed the token authorization process.

Please, upgrade to the latest AutoTweetNG version, and authorize the new app to create the new Facebook tokens.

www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-in-5-minu...-joomla.html#/how-to

Thanks,
  • Support Team
  • Thank you received: 86

Permissions offline after facebook convert 1 year 4 months ago #5676

I have been tried to install new version, but my joomla is 1.7 and it gives me an error and my site stoped working. so I have to use my previous version. Did you published any new version that supports joomla 1.7? because I have many extensions in use and I cant upgrade my joomla.

Permissions offline after facebook convert 1 year 4 months ago #5678

I'm sorry, we support Joomla 2.5, and soon we are going to release AutoTweetNG for Joomla 3.0.

Joomla 1.7 was an intermediate (short-term) version, so we don't support it. (It does not even have security patches)

Please, let us know if we can help you further.
  • Support Team
  • Thank you received: 86
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Prices shown without VAT. VAT will be charged to residents or businesses located in the European Union unless a VIES-registered VAT number is supplied in accordance to European Directive 2008/8/EU and its incorporation into EU member states' local laws.

For more information, http://www.fastspring.com/vat.php