Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Topic-icon Permissions offline after facebook convert

More
4 years 1 week ago #5665 by sahht1362 Soomar

Hi,
I user Auto tweet ng for about 1 year and it works very good.
3 days ago I converted my facebook personal profile to a busines page and auto tweet ng stops working.
I deleted previous app in facebook and try to autorize it again. but it give me this error:

Permissions offline_access not granted. (in joomla admin when i insert the codes in new facebook channel)

please help. thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #5667 by Support Team

Facebook has changed the token authorization process.

Please, upgrade to the latest AutoTweetNG version, and authorize the new app to create the new Facebook tokens.

www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-in-5-minu...-joomla.html#/how-to

Thanks,

More
4 years 1 week ago #5676 by sahht1362 Soomar

I have been tried to install new version, but my joomla is 1.7 and it gives me an error and my site stoped working. so I have to use my previous version. Did you published any new version that supports joomla 1.7? because I have many extensions in use and I cant upgrade my joomla.

More
4 years 1 week ago #5678 by Support Team

I'm sorry, we support Joomla 2.5, and soon we are going to release AutoTweetNG for Joomla 3.0.

Joomla 1.7 was an intermediate (short-term) version, so we don't support it. (It does not even have security patches)

Please, let us know if we can help you further.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now