Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Upgrade to 6.3.3 and don´t publish title article

More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #5668 by Marcos Peralta
Marcos Peralta created the topic: Upgrade to 6.3.3 and don´t publish title article
Hello, i just updated my autotweet pro and i have a problem

1- Now, all messages no insert title article, only url at final. How i fix this?

Thanks
Last Edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Marcos Peralta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #5669 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Upgrade to 6.3.3 and don´t publish title article
Which was your previous version?

Please, manually execute this query:
ALTER TABLE `#__autotweet_queue` ADD `native_object` TEXT NULL COMMENT 'To save the native component object, and avoid later component app instantiation';

Thanks,

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #5670 by Marcos Peralta
Marcos Peralta replied the topic: Upgrade to 6.3.3 and don´t publish title article
Hello, i don´t know what version exactly, but 2.5.x its sure

I have execute query correctly, but the problem is not resolve.

Thanks

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #5671 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Upgrade to 6.3.3 and don´t publish title article
All plugins must be installed in the same version, but it seems the database or the plugins are not.

It's going to be better if you uninstall and install it again for a fresh start.

www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-in-5-minu...-joomla.html#/how-to

Thanks,

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #5672 by Marcos Peralta
Marcos Peralta replied the topic: Upgrade to 6.3.3 and don´t publish title article
Yes, i updtated too pluggins k2, autotweet and automator.

The great problem is i have more 40 rules on 9 social different profile, is´t not good make a hard work again or with every update, for that i need fix no fresh start.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #5673 by Marcos Peralta
Update, seems now is publish righ, i test for any hours..

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now