Looking for Customer Service & Support

Customer Support is provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you don't have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: J! 2.5.8 & AutoTweetNG 6.3.3 - url with /compon..

J! 2.5.8 & AutoTweetNG 6.3.3 - url with /compon.. 1 year 9 months ago #5726

Hi,
first of all let me say I really appreciate your precious explanations that cleared up many points that were obscure to me and the same for your help in general!
Support Team wrote:
Sometimes you can create out-of-page menu items to fix specific Urls.
This seems a great idea, however I tried doing a menu of the missing categories and unpublishing it: it does not work. If published, it works. Can I workaround this somehow? Trying various ideas in the meantime...
This is needed to avoid the "/inserimento-articoli/" path that I think should not at all be there anyway, because it's the special-access only submenu for allowing editors to write articles and the plugin is set to only see public stuff, so I still am not sure why this is teasing me :dry:

Thanks.

Regards,
Matteo.

---edit---
OK, I got it, you explained it greatly already, I just caught it late :)
I can simply create a completely brand new menu, a module for it in a non-existent position, then add into it a menu voice of type blog category or similar that lists things of the categories that have no (visible :) )menu. This way I can also personalize similar pages. Brilliant B)

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Matteo Vicini.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

J! 2.5.8 & AutoTweetNG 6.3.3 - url with /compon.. 1 year 9 months ago #5729

COOL! You got it B)
  • Support Team
  • Thank you received: 106
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matteo Vicini
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds