Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

CurlException: 60: with Facebook connection

More
5 years 1 day ago #5727 by Hans van Haaren
Hans van Haaren created the topic: CurlException: 60: with Facebook connection
CurlException: 60: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

Hi everbody,

I get the error above in my website when i try to connect to a facebook account. I've read the post at Topic 4944 but this was not completely usefull for me.

The website is at a Windows 2008 64 bits server
php version 5.4.8
Extensions curl and openssl are enabled
allow_url_include = on
ssl is available in curl

In topic 4944 there is a user called imarin who found a solution by recompiling OpenSSL and CURL. If this fixes the problem i would like to know what i have to do to establish this.

Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 day ago #5728 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: CurlException: 60: with Facebook connection
The issue is related with the SSL implementation. Please, check this post:

The Secret to cURL in PHP on Windows
richardwarrender.com/2007/05/the-secret-...l-in-php-on-windows/

File: fb_ca_chain_bundle.crt

Also, there's a workaround to disable the verification at all:

File: administrator/components/com_autotweet/helpers/channels/facebook-php-sdk/base_facebook.php, line line 137
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER => false,
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST => false,

Thanks,

More
5 years 12 hours ago #5734 by Hans van Haaren
Hans van Haaren replied the topic: CurlException: 60: with Facebook connection
Thanks,

The editing of base_facebook.ph did the trick, both on 2.5 and 1.5.

I've three sites where i use autotweet. In he 2.5 site everything seems to work fine. On the two 1.5 sites things still not work.

1.5 site 1
Autotweet Pro 4.12
Facebook account status "ok"
Facebook channel status "AuthException: Error validating application. Application has been deleted."

When trying to change the settings in the facebook channel i can select the account and channel and it fills in he token. When saving i get an error "Error saving channel data: Can not store Channel data."

1.5 site 2
Autotweet Pro 4.12
Facebook account status "ok"
Facebook channel status "AuthException: Error validating application. Application has been deleted."

When trying to change the settings in the facebook channel i can select the account. After that the channel hangs at "requesting facebook data". I've checked for the azrul-plugin but it's not installed.

Any idea what my next steps could be, besides upgrading to J2.5 ;)

Thanks,
Hans

More
5 years 11 hours ago #5736 by Support Team
Hi Hans,

The old AutoTweetNG versions are still working with 1st-movers Facebook app (which it's no longer available).

In your case, we recommend to install your own Facebook App, to replace the 1st-movers app configuration in your AutoTweetNG configurations.

How to AutoTweet from Your Own Facebook App
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-from-your...tml#/how-to-facebook

Thnaks,

More
5 years 10 hours ago #5738 by Hans van Haaren
Hans van Haaren replied the topic: CurlException: 60: with Facebook connection
Thanks again.

I have been trying to make my own app but somehow i can't get it figured out. I've an app with an App ID, App secret code and Facebook canvas url (herokuapp). I've filled it in the facebook account in ngautotweet and everything seems ok.

When granting persmissions to the app i only get an overview page (see attachement).

What to do next?
Attachments:

More
5 years 10 hours ago #5740 by Support Team
We are writting a new tutorial for Heroku. Please, give us a couple of days to finish and publish it.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now