Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) not working

• Simpel
  • Simpel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 1 month ago #5800 by Simpel
:( The normal search in sobipro works great. but I can't get this plugin to work. When I activate the 2 plugins and want to search, the site collapse and debug also not work. The mysql explode! What could be the problem. I activate the right section.

Also I don't have the option "Scheduled Indexer " but have the latest version 4.1.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Simpel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 1 month ago #5801 by Simpel
Replied by Simpel on topic SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) not working
DEBUG+: Sub-Query SELECT n.baseData AS title, a.updatedTime AS created, a.id as slug, c.id AS catslug, CONCAT_WS(", ", n.baseData, c.name) AS text, CONCAT_WS(" / ", 'web library', c.name) AS section, "2" AS browsernav,a.id id,'1' catalog_pid

AS section, "2" what does that mean?

More
6 years 1 month ago #5802 by Support Team
Hi,

The legacy community forum is still open mainly for help on free products.

Please, submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com .

In this way, we can better answer and follow your issue. First Response: We answer all support tickets the same day (Mon-Fri).

In any case, please describe your problem in detail, and do not forget your PHP, Joomla and product version.

Regards,

• Simpel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 1 month ago #5811 by Simpel
I got joomla 2.5.4 and the latest version of sobipro and the search plugin.

When I search the database and debug.

I see in sobipro_field_data tabel, n.baseData LIKE '%111%' there is for sure 111 in the database but the plugin can't find this. How come? When I search with phpmyadmin there is no problem to find 111 in the database. Also the plugin is amazing slow. I got 5000 entries in 1 section but different categories.

• Simpel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 1 month ago #5812 by Simpel
DEBUG+: No menu_itemid
DEBUG+: Catalogs=1
DEBUG+: No descs.
DEBUG+: Fields Query SELECT fid FROM #__sobipro_field AS f WHERE f.section='1' AND ( f.fieldType='inbox' OR f.fieldType='select' OR f.fieldType='textarea') AND fid IN (66,67) ORDER BY fid
DEBUG: No desc_id (0)
DEBUG+: Sub-Query SELECT n.baseData AS title, a.updatedTime AS created, a.id as slug, c.id AS catslug, CONCAT_WS(", ", n.baseData, c.name) AS text, CONCAT_WS(" / ", 'Change the Title', c.name) AS section, "2" AS browsernav,a.id id,'1' catalog_pid FROM #__sobipro_object AS a INNER JOIN #__prsobiproplus_tree AS t ON a.id = t.id AND t.path LIKE '1-%' INNER JOIN #__sobipro_object AS c ON a.parent = c.id INNER JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS n ON a.id = n.sid AND n.fid=66 LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_relations AS rc ON a.id = rc.id and rc.oType='entry' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_language AS lc ON rc.pid = lc.id and lc.sKey='name' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_option_selected AS o ON a.id = o.sid LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_language AS ol ON o.fid = ol.fid and ol.sKey=o.optValue AND ol.oType='field_option' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS f1 ON a.id = f1.sid AND f1.fid = '66' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS f2 ON a.id = f2.sid AND f2.fid = '67' WHERE a.oType='entry' AND (n.baseData LIKE '%111%' OR a.name LIKE '%111%' OR lc.sValue LIKE '%111%' OR ol.sValue LIKE '%111%' OR f1.baseData LIKE '%111%' OR f2.baseData LIKE '%111%') AND c.oType='category' AND lc.oType='category' AND a.state=1 AND c.state=1 AND a.approved=1 GROUP BY a.id
DEBUG+: Query ( SELECT n.baseData AS title, a.updatedTime AS created, a.id as slug, c.id AS catslug, CONCAT_WS(", ", n.baseData, c.name) AS text, CONCAT_WS(" / ", 'Change the Title', c.name) AS section, "2" AS browsernav,a.id id,'1' catalog_pid FROM #__sobipro_object AS a INNER JOIN #__prsobiproplus_tree AS t ON a.id = t.id AND t.path LIKE '1-%' INNER JOIN #__sobipro_object AS c ON a.parent = c.id INNER JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS n ON a.id = n.sid AND n.fid=66 LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_relations AS rc ON a.id = rc.id and rc.oType='entry' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_language AS lc ON rc.pid = lc.id and lc.sKey='name' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_option_selected AS o ON a.id = o.sid LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_language AS ol ON o.fid = ol.fid and ol.sKey=o.optValue AND ol.oType='field_option' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS f1 ON a.id = f1.sid AND f1.fid = '66' LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS f2 ON a.id = f2.sid AND f2.fid = '67' WHERE a.oType='entry' AND (n.baseData LIKE '%111%' OR a.name LIKE '%111%' OR lc.sValue LIKE '%111%' OR ol.sValue LIKE '%111%' OR f1.baseData LIKE '%111%' OR f2.baseData LIKE '%111%') AND c.oType='category' AND lc.oType='category' AND a.state=1 AND c.state=1 AND a.approved=1 GROUP BY a.id) ORDER BY RAND()
DEBUG+: No results

More
6 years 1 month ago #5814 by Support Team
Hi,

Your query is not too complex. You can manually test it in phpmyadmin to check where mysql is going south (choosing a wrong index).

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now