Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) not working

More
4 years 11 months ago #5831 by Simpel
Simpel replied the topic: SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) not working
well I don't think the cronjob work with

php -f plugins/system/prsobiproplusindex/prsobiproplus_cronjob.php in plesk. I test it, but not working.

also I don't have the Scheduled Indexer setting or is this the same as cronjob?

when the database is filled the first time. The search is extreme slow after that. Why don't you make the normal search in sobipro with the same layout (vcard) but integrate in the joomla search. Because sobiprosearch is much faster then your plugin. with all the extra tables and cronjobs.

I still get your search plugin not to work fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #5833 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) not working
Hi,

The System SP Search Plugin Index plugin builds a tree structure. And the Search plugin solves the search query with a single SQL Query to integrate them in Joomla Search engine.

The SQL performance is mainly driven by your MySQL, and you directory structure.

If your directory is complex and big, you have to review how to optimize the SQL queries.

We are also working to integrate SobiPro in other ways to Joomla. But, SobiPro Search Plugin is a pure SQL implementation into Joomla Search engine.

Thanks,

More
4 years 11 months ago #5836 by Simpel
Simpel replied the topic: SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) not working
Well I tried the whole weekend. I got more then 5000 entries. No succes... I found Mijosearch with sobipro extension. And I am sorry to say but that rocks for me! even with more then one field to search.

More
4 years 11 months ago #5838 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: SobiPro Search Plugin+ (Plus) not working
Ok great! ;) Joomla community has excellent tools.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now