Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Topic-icon AutoTweetNG for JomSocial plugin must be updated

More
3 years 8 months ago #5892

Hi! I updated the new jomsocial version to 2.8.1 and when i try to post some activity it loads ... and nothing happens. When i deactivate the plugin AutoTweetNG for JomSocial and AutoTweet for JomSocial it works again! Can someone help?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #5893

Hi Alejandro,

We've detected an issue with the recent JomSocial 2.6 / 2.8. It autoloads Facebook library (even if it actually doesn't use it).

AutoTweetNG also loads the library to post.

So, both components are loading the same library, and you get:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Facebook in /.../components/com_community/libraries/facebook/facebook.php on line 0

In the upcoming AutoTweetNG v6.4, we are implementing namespaced libraries, to have our own named library.

Please, verify your error log to check the issue. With the current versions, there is a workaround to avoid the conflict.

In our JomSocial, we've added a namespace jomsocial in the Facebook library. In the first lines of files:

• components/com_community/libraries/facebook/facebook.php
  • components/com_community/libraries/facebook/base_facebook.php
<?php

namespace jomsocial;

/**
 * @package        JomSocial

Please, let us know if it works for you.

Thanks,
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Support Team.

More
3 years 8 months ago #5894

Hi!

i made the changes, but the problem happens...
:(
I write something, when i click on post, it comes the loads symbol, but nothing happens.

I put my wesite in developemnt mode and comes this problem:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/salsay5/public_html/plugins/system/autotweetautomator/autotweetautomator.php on line 93
should maybe the problem?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Alejandro Duenas.

More
3 years 8 months ago #5895

No, the development mode is to recommended for a production site.

When you submit the status, you have to check the server output.

We can check it for you. Please, submit a ticket support.extly.com

Thanks,

More
3 years 7 months ago #5948

We've just published the new v6.4 Beta1. It has a new JomSocial plugin v6.4.0.

The new version has library namespaces and class autoloading.

• Library namespaces
  • : allows to separate classes with the same names, avoiding any conflict caused by multiple library instances/versions. Eg Facebook class.
  • Class autoloading
  • : allows to load a Class at the last possible time when it's needed. The final result is a lower memory footprint and fast execution.

Thanks for your support,
Tech Team

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now