Looking for Customer Service & Support

Customer support is provided through our ticketing system. https://support.extly.com/. Otherwise, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Image issue

Image issue 1 year 6 months ago #5926

hi, i have autotweet 6.3.5 and it doesn't show images in posts.
i'm using autotweet for joomla weblink.

if i set facebook type and every kynd of media mode, i see just title and text in facebook page and
profile. if i set facebooklink type doesn't publish posts and i have an error in message log: OAuthException: (#100) The parameter link is required. i don't know if you help but my weblinks are links to my joomla site, on joomshopping page product (but same issue happens also for joomla article). tx best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Image issue 1 year 6 months ago #5927

Hi,

A FacebookLink does not accept images.

Facebook receives the Link and visits the page, checks if there are OpenGraph tags, or scan the page to load an image according its criteria.

Thanks,
  • Support Team
  • Thank you received: 97

Image issue 1 year 6 months ago #5930

hi, first of all if i set type facebooklink doesn't publish nothing, no text and not image and in my message log i read this issue OAuthException: (#100) The parameter link is required

second, if i set type facebook with media mode attachment/image if possible shows just title and text.

third, if i copy and paste the same link in my facebook home all is ok and in post i see image, title and description. for this reason i don't think it's a problem about opengraph tag

Image issue 1 year 6 months ago #5931

Please, don't duplicate the issues in the forum and in the ticket system.
  • Support Team
  • Thank you received: 97
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Prices shown without VAT. VAT will be charged to residents or businesses located in the European Union unless a VIES-registered VAT number is supplied in accordance to European Directive 2008/8/EU and its incorporation into EU member states' local laws.

For more information, http://www.fastspring.com/vat.php