Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

No twitter autopublish

More
4 years 10 months ago #5944 by yeray
yeray created the topic: No twitter autopublish
Hi, I installed the component for the first time, everything was ok, it post every 4 hours in twitter, new and old articles. One day it stopped and tha´s it, I don´t know how but I make it work once more and that´s it, no more articles in the queu job, not new or old articles, it just doesn´t work. The twitter keys are ok, everything is ok, I have the last free version with last joomla 2.5 version. Any idea?

Thanks
Yeray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #5947 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: No twitter autopublish
Please, enable the debug log (Options / System settings) to 3-All, screen and log file, to check if there's a hidden server-side error; and try to post a new article.

More
4 years 10 months ago #5949 by yeray
yeray replied the topic: No twitter autopublish
Ok, I checked the logs, but nothing strange. I made a rule, I´m not sure what is happenin but now is working again. I checked de plugin and I notice that the excluding categories is not working as it should?, I put exclude uncategorized but it does nothing, and in the plugin System - AutotweetContent - advanced options- Post old articles automatically turns off.

Regards
Yeray

More
4 years 10 months ago #5950 by Support Team
Please, confirm us the version, since there are two compatible versions for Joomla 2.5. v6.3.5 and v6.4 Beta.

About Post Old, it only runs once. After the execution, it disables itself to avoid duplicated posts.

Thanks,

More
4 years 9 months ago #5994 by Bashar AlSayegh
Bashar AlSayegh replied the topic: No twitter autopublish
Hello;

Am facing the same problem, the article get queued in the message queue with approve lable although the auto publish enabled.

Regards;

Bashar

More
4 years 9 months ago #5997 by Support Team
Please, install the latest AutoTweet v6.4 RC1

We've just launched it with improved message processing.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now