Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

AutoTweet filled my Tweeter with A LOT of garbage

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #5969 by pedro
pedro created the topic: AutoTweet filled my Tweeter with A LOT of garbage
hi, i installed AutoTweet and the first articles were tweeted ok, but i'v started do write a long article 2 days ago, with some images in it.
After published it today, i've seen A LOT of text empty twwets, linking one of the article images again and again, always the same image. I had to sidsable the plugin because it still was twitting the same image...

what is wrong??

Same with Facebook, the first posts all was ok, but this long article wasn't published on facebook by the extension
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by pedro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #5970 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweet filled my Tweeter with A LOT of garbage
Hi,

Have you enabled the "Post modified" filter setting in the Content Plugin? It generates a new Post for very modification.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now