Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Other channels ?

More
4 years 2 months ago #6930 by Duane na
Duane na replied the topic: Other channels ?
So I downloaded the free version to take a look and just a FYI a couple of the pages just went to a blank screen (about and when you click the component name from the component drop down)

Might have been a bad install not sure but it was locally done on Joomla 3 if you are curious.

Now my real question is this, when will Google+ be available? I have gone through all the posts and there is mention about an API so is this something the user client (me) needs to do or is that something you are waiting on? I noticed it on the roadmap as high priority from 8 months ago and my client insists on Google+ as well so I would be happy to purchase the pro assuming Google+ has a reasonable release or workaround.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #6932 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Other channels ?
Hi,

If you are getting any blank page, please, enable PHP error_reporting to check which is the underlaying error.

About Google+ API, it's currently only READ-ONLY. You can publish posts from server-side. There's a Google+ Pages API, but it's only approved case by case. developers.google.com/+/api/pages-signup

A Google+ channel is high priority (technically, it's not a challenge), but no customer has been approved yet (We've also submitted the request)

Please, let us know if you have any further question.

Regards,

More
4 years 2 months ago #6933 by Duane na
Duane na replied the topic: Other channels ?
Thanks for the quick reply not sure if I can fill out the request as it refers to "my" tool which it isn't.

I would assume then that if there are components that do have G+ then they had to go through the same hoops.

More
4 years 2 months ago #6934 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Other channels ?
There are some "products" claiming to create Posts in Google+. As the official documentation states, there's no write operations; ... so any solution in the wild might be ... not-stable. :ohmy:

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now