Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

AutoTweetNG 6.4.3 Re-publishing problem

More
4 years 9 months ago #6101 by Mihail
Mihail created the topic: AutoTweetNG 6.4.3 Re-publishing problem
Hello,

First of all I want to tell you that you have made one very good product. Currently i`m testing it, and I have one issue.

What I want to do is to auto-republish my old articles in facebook for the past month. I want to do this at 2 hours intervals.

Now I went to the Content-Extension and I set the date after which I want to auto-republish my articles. Then I set in Automator-Plugin Max nr of post=1 and intervals in seconds=7200 (2 hours).
Now If I got the whole idea right, Content-Extension will find all articles after the date I specified and they will wait on the queue, where the Automator-Plugin will publish each article with 2 hours delay between each article. The problem is that this is not working for me or i`m doing something wrong.

P.S To be honest It worked only once, but I have set the Automator not to publish automatically the articles, so I canceled them all. Then I done the reconfiguration mentioned above, and it is not working anymore

Joomla - 2.5.9
PHP - 5.3.17
AutoTweetNG - 6.4.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #6102 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweetNG 6.4.3 Re-publishing problem
Hi Mihail

I think you only have to review how to re-publish the articles:

1. Delete all previous sent Requests and Posts in the range (AutoTweetNG does not post duplicated posts)

2. Go to the Content Plugin, and and select the date to retrieve the articles from (Advanced options/Post old articles).

Thanks,

More
4 years 9 months ago #6103 by Mihail
Mihail replied the topic: AutoTweetNG 6.4.3 Re-publishing problem
Thank you for your reply.

I already done this, but still i am unable to republish my old articles.

During my previous republishing to cancel articles to be published i used the "Unpublish" button and the i deleted all entries from the list. Could this be the problem?

Thank you.

More
4 years 9 months ago #6108 by Support Team
Hi Mihail,

Please, submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com .

In this way, we can better answer and follow your issue.

Regards,

More
4 years 9 months ago #6114 by Mihail
Mihail replied the topic: AutoTweetNG 6.4.3 Re-publishing problem
In order to do this, should i first buy the product, because for the free version i saw that i can only use support forum?

More
4 years 9 months ago #6119 by Support Team
Yes, that's the idea.

In the forum, we can give you the general guideline, but we have no way to check why in your site you are finding a specific issue.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now