Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Difference between content and post in rules?

More
4 years 8 months ago #6124 by Rari Nantes Florentia ASD
Rari Nantes Florentia ASD created the topic: Difference between content and post in rules?
Hi,
we've just bought AutoTweetNG Pro as promised some time back :)
I have some questions about rules.
The rule asks for "source" and there is content or post as options. It's not clear to me what's the difference between them and I didn't find any clearance in the documentation. Could you please give me an explaination?

Thanks.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6126 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Difference between content and post in rules?
Hi Rari,

Content refers to Joomla Content (articles).

Posts refers to manual posts (they are just introduced in AutoTweetNG 6.4.3 B) )

If you install other plugins, more sources are going to appear.

Regards,

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #6134 by Rari Nantes Florentia ASD
Rari Nantes Florentia ASD replied the topic: Difference between content and post in rules?
I'm still uncertain if I understood it all or not.
What are the just introduced posts useful for? They are for manually posting something through the website's linked application, is this correct?

Thanks!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Rari Nantes Florentia ASD. Reason: mispellings

More
4 years 8 months ago #6135 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Difference between content and post in rules?
Yes, that's the idea. Not only process the regular submitted content from plugins, also being able to create Posts (like a Hootsuite tool)

More
4 years 8 months ago #6136 by Rari Nantes Florentia ASD
Rari Nantes Florentia ASD replied the topic: Difference between content and post in rules?
Brilliant explaination as usual.

All clear now.

Thanks ;)

More
4 years 8 months ago #6168 by Kerwejugend OberWünschSteinbach
Kerwejugend OberWünschSteinbach replied the topic: Difference between content and post in rules?
Hello!

So I have to hook me in: I don't get it?! :blink: I use the content source and everything is working fine. But what's the post source?! May be my English is just too bad to understand what you meant. Sorry therefor!

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now