Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Can't get Access token with facebook_auth_app_v6.4

More
4 years 8 months ago #6131 by tindome tindome
tindome tindome created the topic: Can't get Access token with facebook_auth_app_v6.4
Hi,

I've got a problem with facebook_auth_app_v6.4.3

This my configuration :
Joomla 2.5.9
facebook_auth_app_v6.4.3
autotweet NG v6.4.3

My faccebook app's works without problem, I've the web page with authorize button and facebook ask me the authorisation but the apps doesn't give me the access token and the user Id.

I retry several time (i use the re-authorisation procedure) but he doesn't work.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6132 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Can't get Access token with facebook_auth_app_v6.4
Most of the times there's a problem is in the Channel Canvas Page configuration or in the Facebook App Configuration.

Please, check the screens in the tutorial (or, send us a ticket to the support):

1. How to AutoTweet from Joomla in 5 minutes
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-in-5-minutes-from-joomla.html

2. How to AutoTweet from Your Own Facebook App
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-from-your-own-facebook-app.html

Thanks,

More
4 years 8 months ago #6133 by tindome tindome
tindome tindome replied the topic: Can't get Access token with facebook_auth_app_v6.4
Thank you,

I've makes a mistake with canvas page.

But I've got another error with curl when I try to connect with facebook : "CurlException: 7: couldn't connect to host". I think the problem is with the webhost.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now