Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Latest version breaks site

More
4 years 8 months ago #6144 by capeinfo
capeinfo created the topic: Latest version breaks site
Hi
I'm using Joomla 2.5.9 and I've been using Autotweet for years. I got the dreaded white screen for the first time when trying to upgrade to your latest (free) version. So I uninstalled the old version and tried again. Same white screen - no frontend or backend works.

I've never had this before. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Carl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6145 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Latest version breaks site
Hi Carl,

Please, check this page:
www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...hat-should-i-do.html

Regards,

More
4 years 8 months ago #6146 by capeinfo
capeinfo replied the topic: Latest version breaks site
Of course I read that. I recovered from the white page (three times now) but the latest version of Autotweet doesn't work for me.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6148 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Latest version breaks site
The installer tries to uninstall all previous version files, and install a consistent new setup. However, specific site configurations can block the installer.

A blank page is an underlaying PHP Error, not shown in screen due your silent PHP Error Reporting configuration.

Please, change the PHP Error Reporting to show all errors. In this way, you can diagnose/solve the problem to continue with the installation.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now