Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Auto posting doesn't work

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #6161 by Kerwejugend OberWünschSteinbach
Kerwejugend OberWünschSteinbach replied the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Alright, I'll try.

A feature request: Could you please implement the feature to choose which image from article will be posted?
At the moment all images except of in-article-images are ignored. May be the user could choose a question-order?
AND: Is it possible to insert the same "function-call" from front page also into backend script? So messages will be sent both after loading a new page in frontend and in backend. That would be much more efficient. :)
AND: The length of the attachment (how many letters).

Although many, many thanks for your really quick help!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kerwejugend OberWünschSteinbach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6162 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Hi,

Yes, we are working to add new more interactive features to easy the Post creation. We are testing right now some of them to allow Targeting. B)

Please, send us a ticket to the member support service when you need them.

Regards,

More
4 years 8 months ago #6163 by Kerwejugend OberWünschSteinbach
Kerwejugend OberWünschSteinbach replied the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Oh, sounds great! Where can I send my ticket? support.extly.com - Open New Issue?

More
4 years 8 months ago #6164 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Yes, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now