Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Auto posting doesn't work

More
4 years 8 months ago #6193 by Sebastian Leistenschneider
Sebastian Leistenschneider created the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Hey,

I am using AutoTweetNG Free 6.4.4 ... when I create a new article in the joomla backend it shows up under "Antrags" in german (I guess requests in english version) and I have to start the processing and posting manually. Vistiting the front page doesn't activate the processing. Any idea? Plugins are enabled.

Thx in advance,
Sebastian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6194 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Hi,

There's always a delayed publication, due Social Channel APIs processing times.

By default, only when the frontpage is visited Requests and Posts are processed by the Automator plugin (every 2-3 minutes).

Have you checked the Requests after visiting the frontpage?

In the other hand, you can manually press "Process" for Requests ("Publish" for Posts), or schedule a cronjob task to work in fixed intervals.

The three modes of processing are Manual, Automator Plugin, or Cronjob task (for heavy loads, or specific requirements).

The Automator Plugin is the most common solution.

Regards,

More
4 years 8 months ago #6195 by Sebastian Leistenschneider
Sebastian Leistenschneider replied the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Hey,

i read about the delayed publication and so I waited for about half an hour before starting the topic. By now the article got posted on facebook. So it seems to work now :-)

More
4 years 8 months ago #6196 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Auto posting doesn't work
Excellent! B)

BTW: If you have some time to spare, post a review @JED extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-...l-auto-publish/11120 (it really helps :-) )

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now