Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Error on install, crashed website.....

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #6342 by Ashley
Ashley created the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
Hi,

I have just installed the component 'com_autotweet_v6.4.5-free' - error'd on install and displayed the following message:

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/autoloader/fof.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/10/d282376856/htdocs/[i]website.co.uk[/i]/joomla/libraries/fof/include.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/autoloader/fof.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/10/d282376856/htdocs/[i]website.co.uk[/i]/joomla/libraries/fof/include.php on line 24

Now both admin and website are down and give error code above.... Website has only been live a day and already it's down, HELP!

I have tried searching forum, but search function provides no results whatsoever for me?

Many thanks
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Ashley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6343 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
Hi,

The FoF library is not present.

Please, check this page to disable the system plugin:
www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...hat-should-i-do.html

Thanks,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashley

More
4 years 6 months ago #6344 by Ashley
Ashley replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
Thank you so much! For both your help and the very fast reply!

So I have renamed 4/5 folders via ftp to get back to 'normal'.

How do I clean this completely to start again? If I delete folders I am sure I will missing something, but surely I can't fully remove if folders are renamed. I cant revert to unnamed folders as it will crash again..

What is FOF? 'Framework on Framework' is all I can find info for.. I find no mention of this on your documentation?

Thanks

More
4 years 6 months ago #6345 by Support Team
Are you running PHP 5.2?

Please, check the system requirements. Your installed PHP must be the current stable versions, PHP 5.3, or superior.

Thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #6346 by Ashley
Ashley replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
The current PHP version being used is: 5.2.17.

I guess there lies my problem! If that is upgraded will FOF error still persist?
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Ashley.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6347 by Support Team
FoF is intalled in your site. But it can't be loaded. All AutoTweetNG and FoF assume PHP 5.3.

Please, update to a PHP stable version.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now