Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Error on install, crashed website.....

More
4 years 6 months ago #6354 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
My guess is with a rules issue.

Please, now try to post from K2 (in the plugin you can also include/exclude categories with no need of rules).

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6355 by Ashley
Ashley replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
Have done and it worked.

I had configured catagories in the plugin also, maybe this is the problem? two 'rules' doing the same thing. No matter I will tweak what I have running for now.

With regards to using my own app though, I think I may have a problem in that. Wih a Facebook business account you cannot use apps. Do you know how to authorise an individual on Facebook to posts to a page using an app? i.e Add the app on my personal account and post to the business pages?

Also, I need to upgrade the version I bought, I purchased community, should have purchased commercial. Easy way to do this?

More
4 years 6 months ago #6356 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
Ok, excellent, to avoid any confussion, it's better if you define the inclusion/exclusion in only one place.

You have to authorize it as an individual having permissions to publish in the Page.

You can create a Facebook App with all versions.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now