- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.
Support Team wrote: Hi Ashley,
1. Have you authorized the <strong>Facebook Channel</strong>, validated, and assigned the channel?
2. Please, try the first test with no rules.
3. There's always a delayed publication, due Social Channel APIs processing times. By default, only when the frontpage is visited Requests and Posts are processed by the Automator plugin (every 2-3 minutes). In the other hand, you can manually press "Process" for Requests ("Publish" for Posts), or schedule a cronjob task to work in fixed intervals. The three modes of processing are: Manual, Automator Plugin, or Cronjob task (for heavy loads, or specific requirements). The Automator Plugin is the most common solution.
4. About Rules, please, check the example: www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...ne.html#two-channels
5. About older posts, in the advanced plugin settings, you can find a way to force older posting posting. You have to enable it, and define the first date to re-post.
In any case, all customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com .