Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Error on install, crashed website.....

More
4 years 6 months ago #6348 by Ashley
Ashley replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
Thanks, PHP updated to 5.4 and errors have gone. I will play tomorrow to see if I can configure.

Many thanks,
A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6349 by Ashley
Hi,

I purchased the basic version of the app and am trying to configure but having trouble.

I am wanting to post from K2 catagories to Facebook initially.

Facebook is authorised, although I have not used 'my own app' as yet as when I go to the developer page on facebook in order to create my own app it just takes me to the Facebook ad campaigns page? Not sure if this is because it is a Facebook Business acc?

Anyway that aside I would like to try and get it working initially not using my own app. I have created a rule as follows:

Source * K2
Type * category: IN
Channels * POST_Facebook
Condition 2,3,4,5,6,7

So this should post all new items in categories 2-7. It doesn't? I created a new item last night and still not posted. Created another one today and still no dice.

Autopublish is on.

I have tried configureing the k2 plugin to also post older posts from 20-05-13, still nothing?

Any ideas?

More
4 years 6 months ago #6350 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
Hi Ashley,

1. Have you authorized the Facebook Channel, validated, and assigned the channel?

2. Please, try the first test with no rules.

3. There's always a delayed publication, due Social Channel APIs processing times. By default, only when the frontpage is visited Requests and Posts are processed by the Automator plugin (every 2-3 minutes). In the other hand, you can manually press "Process" for Requests ("Publish" for Posts), or schedule a cronjob task to work in fixed intervals. The three modes of processing are: Manual, Automator Plugin, or Cronjob task (for heavy loads, or specific requirements). The Automator Plugin is the most common solution.

4. About Rules, please, check the example: www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...ne.html#two-channels

5. About older posts, in the advanced plugin settings, you can find a way to force older posting posting. You have to enable it, and define the first date to re-post.

In any case, all customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com .

Thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #6351 by Ashley

Support Team wrote: Hi Ashley,

1. Have you authorized the <strong>Facebook Channel</strong>, validated, and assigned the channel?

2. Please, try the first test with no rules.

3. There's always a delayed publication, due Social Channel APIs processing times. By default, only when the frontpage is visited Requests and Posts are processed by the Automator plugin (every 2-3 minutes). In the other hand, you can manually press "Process" for Requests ("Publish" for Posts), or schedule a cronjob task to work in fixed intervals. The three modes of processing are: Manual, Automator Plugin, or Cronjob task (for heavy loads, or specific requirements). The Automator Plugin is the most common solution.

4. About Rules, please, check the example: www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...ne.html#two-channels

5. About older posts, in the advanced plugin settings, you can find a way to force older posting posting. You have to enable it, and define the first date to re-post.

In any case, all customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com .

Thanks,

1. Yes, authorised, validated and assigned a channel.
2. Rules now removed, will see what happens
3. I appreciate there is a delay, but this seems over and above the typical delay as per documentation and above. We. You refer to the 'front page', are you talking about the actual website front end or the admin side? With regards to processing manually, should I have items on the request page already that I can process manually, becaus right now nothing is on there.
4. Yes I have read that.
5. Both settings I have already configured.

Ashley

More
4 years 6 months ago #6352 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error on install, crashed website.....
To begin, you must check it Requests are inserted in the queue. If they are processed or not.

Please, try posting a simple Joomla article.

Thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #6353 by Ashley
Ok so rules removed and posted a simple Joomla article and we have success. So this makes me think either the rules was set up incorrectly or the K2 plugin needs tweaking?

Thanks,
Ashley

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now