Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Virtuemart auto facebook - do you support images?

More
4 years 6 months ago #6370 by Bunglehaze
Bunglehaze replied the topic: Virtuemart auto facebook - do you support images?
Hi, I appreciate that pro has additional functionality but the particular function I need to look at and test is the Virtuemart plugin, layouts I can use and create ie can I include prices, what image formatting functions are available etc.

I had a look through the documentation but cannot see anything about the Virtuemart plugin inparticular so while i can see the options in the free component I am using I am still left wondering if upgrading to Pro for the VM plugin will do what i want it to.

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6371 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Virtuemart auto facebook - do you support images?
The Free and the Pro version have advanced rules with Rule Message Control to customize a message pattern. Eg:

[title] @[author] [hashtags] ([text], [fulltext], [maincat], [lastcat], or [allcats])

Examples:

[message] / #Joomla - [fulltext,60]

Extly: [introtext,45] #Joomla #AutoTweetNG [maincat]

If you have any suggestion to improve the VirtueMart plugin, we are open to implement improvements as part of the* best-effort support for new extensions*.

Regards,

More
4 years 6 months ago #6372 by Bunglehaze
Bunglehaze replied the topic: Virtuemart auto facebook - do you support images?
Hello there, so the rules in place on the free component are the same that are used within VM. Does that mean that for example [image] is used for an image within VM and the same with [price] that picks up sale price?

Having a look through the free component options and plugin options I cannot see anywhere that either enables and disables image posting for example so i guess that it must be done using advanced rules.

I think for any plugin like this the essentials would be custom text > title, text (choose between short description and long description) product image and price for the product and then of course URL which I have already tested in the content plugin.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6373 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Virtuemart auto facebook - do you support images?
That's the general idea B)

For more details, the tech team has to check what you are looking for in the message to define the best way to customize it.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now