Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

3 - no url set! error when creating a twitter chan

More
4 years 6 months ago #6375 by Peter Markert
Peter Markert created the topic: 3 - no url set! error when creating a twitter chan
First of all I love the autotweet NG extension.

I only have a strange problem setting up the twitter channel. I have tried it now for several times, with your guide next to it. I am sure I am doing these things as described. I do get an error msg as soon as I press the validate button. I get 3 - No URL set! as an error msg. I also attached the screenshot of what it looks like after I have pushed the validate button.

I have succesfully created a twitter app. I have deleted it and tried again, no luck there though, I have regenerated access tokens without success.

At this moment I am without a solution to this problem. Please help and advice.

By the Way Facebook works great.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6376 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: 3 - no url set! error when creating a twitter chan
Thank you! B)

It's not a frequent error. Since Facebook Channel is working, it must be a connection problem in the Twitter Channel.

Please, check in the About, the system check to review if there's a compatibility issue in the PHP libraries.

Thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #6378 by Peter Markert
Peter Markert replied the topic: 3 - no url set! error when creating a twitter chan
Thank you for the quick response.

Below is a copy of my systems check page.

System Information

PHP +5.3
MySQL +5.5
Curl 
SSL

Timestamp  (999)
JSON 
HMAC 
No PECL oauth

The two marked items are in red. It seems MySQL is not version 5.5 or above. Ill contact my hosting provider to see if this is the case and then come back to you.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6379 by Peter Markert
Peter Markert replied the topic: 3 - no url set! error when creating a twitter chan
The MySQL version with my provider is 5.0.8 and it can be possible to move to 5.0.10. They will not upgrade to a higher version. Please tell me that it still is possible to run your extension, as I really like the features it has.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6381 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: 3 - no url set! error when creating a twitter chan
I think the problem is related with the Timestamp. It should be similar to Twitter servers.

Twitter rejects the connection if there's a big difference between the server clocks.

Please, verify the server time (Eg create an article and check the time).

Thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #6396 by Alex Walker
Alex Walker replied the topic: 3 - no url set! error when creating a twitter chan
Did you get an answer to this as I want to purchase AutoTweetPro but have Mysql version 5.0.96-community
Will it work with it ?

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now