Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

categories and subcat in extended search module

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #6377 by Meisam Kazemi
Meisam Kazemi created the topic: categories and subcat in extended search module
I use extended search module sobipro ,in my website. My website has one section (business directory) that concludes main and subcategories:

My problem is in the optional category filtering in two ended levels:when I select the main category ,I just want to see the subcategories of that special main category that I selected in the module. And I don't want to see other irrelevant subcategories.
:(

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks alot[/size][/sup]
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Meisam Kazemi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6380 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: categories and subcat in extended search module
Hi Meisam,

If the Chained Select is not working, please, check if you have a Javascript error in the page.

Thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #6382 by Meisam Kazemi
Meisam Kazemi replied the topic: categories and subcat in extended search module
thank u for your response, my problem is not solved yet. i don't have java problem in my website and i have problem in setting not in the result.
i want by choosing a main category just see its special subcategories not all the subcategories.
i mean when i search a main category all the subcategories as relevant and irrelevant(category order features:alphabet,position,hit counter,id...) to my search are shown, and i dont want to see all the subcategories , i just want to see the special subcategories that are related to my search.(i mean in its setting not inthe result)
i'm so confused please help me.. thanks aloot
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Meisam Kazemi.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6388 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: categories and subcat in extended search module
Hi,

I'm sorry, I don't follow which is the problem.

In any case, all customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com .

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now