Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

some questions

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #6405 by tarekitsme
tarekitsme created the topic: some questions
hello guys

first of all , I'd like to thank you for your amazing AUTO TWEET NG,,,simply the best extension that saves you a lot of time with one click to post in different social networking sites , i just have a couple of questions if you dont mind :

1/ are there any other extensions you're planing to include as Plugin in the near future like<strong> Music Collection </strong>

2 / any other social networkings beside <strong>FACEBOOK,Twitter,Linkedin </strong> to be added in the near future

Note : i have did a simple attempt to create me a Music Collection Plugin and here's the link to it

Music Collection Plugin

i hope you take a look at it, its personal effort

Best Regard

Please Remove my thread to General Topics
sorry for the mistake
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by tarekitsme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6407 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: MusicCollection plugin for AutoTweetNG
Hi,

1. We add new plugins for extensions in every version B) We are planning to release the Cobalt CCK plugin. We are add Music Collection to our roadmap.

2. About social networks, we need an posting API to integrate it. EG Google Plus API is not available for general usage, we are eagerly waiting for it. Recently, we've added vk.com to our roadmap (russian social network).

About your Music Collection plugin, it seems pretty solid. Please, let us know if you plan to make it available in general to add it in our list of 3rd party plugins.

Thanks,
Support Team

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #6413 by tarekitsme
tarekitsme replied the topic: MusicCollection plugin for AutoTweetNG
Hello

1/ - thank you so much for considering my suggestion as well .

2/ - that'd be great and i understand that and sooner or later all close social networking sites will have their API open to general usage , well hopefully .

About My Music Collection ,i do not have any rejection at all , i hope you guys improve in case it contains any errors and put it in your list of Third Plugins .

Best Regard
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by tarekitsme.

More
4 years 6 months ago #6415 by Support Team
Excellent, the code looks perfect. B)

Do you have a site to reference as the source of the plugin and updates? A github acccount?

Thanks,

More
4 years 6 months ago #6416 by tarekitsme
tarekitsme replied the topic: MusicCollection plugin for AutoTweetNG
www.yovibe.com this is my site :)

Best Regard

More
4 years 6 months ago #6417 by Support Team
Please, send us the link to the plugin page, and we are going to add it in the AutoTweetNg page.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now