Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

OAuthException: (#2002)

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #6455 by Dirk Bartholomae
Dirk Bartholomae replied the topic: OAuthException: (#2002)
Same Problem here...

Can you please EXPLAIN - not link to a written tutorial which is unuseful -, how to upload the files to HEROKU? When i set a new app on Heroku, i download the folder. Inside this folder are some files. Should i leave them? Should i delete them? Should i just override the files with the ones in your "facebook_auth_app_v6.5.1" (by the way in the tutorial is the filename "facebook_server_auth_app.zip" which i don't find!!!

Please update your tutorial with the most important steps for understanding it!

Thanks,
Dirk
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Dirk Bartholomae.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6456 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: OAuthException: (#2002)
Hi Dirk,

Heroku is a hosting platform. You can use it to host your files. It's free.. the only catch, you have to learn how to upload your files with GIT.

You have the tutorials as an overview of the required steps. You have already downloaded the zip file with the Facebook App, and you have the Heroku account; so you just need to upload them to create the App (you can delete the sample Heroku files).

If you need more support, in the PRO membership, we can upload the App for you. In this way, your subscription supports our work, ensuring that we can continue developing products and offering support services.

Thanks,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirk Bartholomae

More
4 years 5 months ago #6458 by Dirk Bartholomae
Hi there,

thanks for the answer... i just found out how to do it. Def. in your tutorial is something wrong. By the way I AM A PRO MEMBER, so how can we fix the problem?

By the way - i just fixed it myself...

Here's the right way:

The tutorial is good, until you land on page 7 / reap. page 8. Go ahed with step 1 to 3. Now just copy the files from your "facebook_auth_app_v6.*.*" into the cloned folder - override if necessary.

Step 4 has the wrong parameters... here are the right ones (well, on my Mac OSX System - these worked):
$ git add -A
$ git commit -am "file added"
$ git push heroku master

Then go ahead until the end of the tutorial.

After that, go to your Joomla AutoTweet NG Pro Channel. There you must call AutoTweet NG Connector from AutoTweet component, clicking on the Authorization Button. Doesn't matter, if you had any authorizations before - you need to do it again - NOW... suddenly it works...

cYa falks,
Dirk

More
4 years 5 months ago #6460 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: OAuthException: (#2002)
Excellent, good to hear you've been able to solve it. ;)

Also, we are going to improve the tutorial with your feedback

PD: All customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com , in this way we can better assist you.

Thanks,

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #6461 by jolmeda
jolmeda replied the topic: OAuthException: (#2002)
MODERATED - Unsolicited Offer
[/color]
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Support Team. Reason: Unsolicited Offer

More
4 years 5 months ago #6462 by Dirk Bartholomae
Are you serious? You offer the solution within an agreement? On the official forum of EXTLY - which are fighting for every cent to continue their work? Holy shit... if you have a solution, just post it. Like i did two posts before yours...

God - mankind, so selfish...

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now