Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Static text not added to tweet message

More
4 years 5 months ago #6433 by sdf
sdf created the topic: Static text not added to tweet message
I added a rule so that only posts from a certain category are published to my Twitter channel. I added some static text ("#test1 #test2") that should be shown at the beginning of each published Twitter message, please see the attachment for my configuration details.

Unfortunately, the static text is not added. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

A general question: AutoTweetNG discerns between "Content" and "Posts". What exactly is the difference and how does it relate to AutoTweetNG's functionality?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6438 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Static text not added to tweet message
Hi,

The Content source are the articles coming from Joomla articles.

The Post source are the manually created posts. We are changing the terms in the near future to clarify.

Please, change the rule to the Content source.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now