Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Autotweet gives bad links

More
4 years 5 months ago #6448 by Paul Ventseck
Paul Ventseck created the topic: Autotweet gives bad links
Hello! I I have installed on my website Free autotweet on joomla 2.5.11. Autotweet works perfectly. But I have a problem with the links.

Currently I have installed with tz-portfolio template component (like k2).
Autotweet generates links that are native joomla component, but not the corresponding tz-portfolio component. Therefore, the links do not have the style of my website.

Any solution?

Best regards,
Paul Ventseck

Links:
Autotweet send this link: graficament.com/index.php/14-news/94-not...ambiable-con-android

It should look like this: www.graficament.com/index.php/blog/news/...ambiable-con-android

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6450 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Autotweet gives bad links
Hi Paul,

tz-portfolio component is not in our list of available extensions. It must be working based on the native content support, but it must require a custom SEF Router to generate the right Url.

This case is similar to the FlexiContent plugin. You can create your own tz-portfolio plugin based on FlexiContent plugin, to solve the issue with the SEF router.

In PRO membership, we have best-effort support for new extensions. We love new extensions as the way to improve our social hub beyond its limits. If we don't have the plug-in, we are going to add it into the roadmap, and plan for the release. You can check our track record in the change log, releasing new plugins every 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Ventseck

More
4 years 5 months ago #6467 by Paul Ventseck
Paul Ventseck replied the topic: Autotweet gives bad links
Hello! Thanks for the quick reply!
It is a sad news that autotweet not support tz-portfolio: (
Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer. Do you think Artio JoomSEF is a good solution? If a solution would help me decide to purchase autotweet, as I think it is the best solution for my website.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Paul.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6470 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Autotweet gives bad links
Hi Paul,

I'm sorry, We don't know how tz-portfolio, Artio JoomSEF, and AutoTweetNg work together.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now