Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

blank screen, unable to reinstall autotweet

More
4 years 5 months ago #6474 by munga42
munga42 created the topic: blank screen, unable to reinstall autotweet
Hi,

I tried to install the autotweet 6.5.1. I got the blank screen. I followed a work through and resolved recovered the website. when trying again to install I get an component install error and and db message. If you then look at components list there is autotweetng. I click on it only to find conponent not installed??? I have checked db and as far as I am aware all autotweet tables are present. Can someone help please

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6475 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: blank screen, unable to reinstall autotweet
Hi,

If the directory permissions are Ok, you can always install/upgrade a component.

Please, check the error messages and the installation requirements to discover the underlaying issue.

PD: A blank white page is an error page, please enable the PHP error output www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...hat-should-i-do.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now