Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

TW Follow no longer work

More
4 years 5 months ago #6512 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: TW Follow no longer work
Hi Goran,

Please, give us this week to upgrade the module. We want to make the solution permanent.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6513 by GaaTec Ireland
GaaTec Ireland replied the topic: TW Follow no longer work
That sounds excellent.
Looking forward to getting this working again

Reg.
Goran

More
4 years 4 months ago #6565 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: TW Follow no longer work
Hi,

We've just published the new TW Follow v6.5.0.

Now, it's integrated and included in AutoTweetNG Free, Basic, and Pro. In this way, we are going to be able to extended and update it more frequently.

Thanks,
Support Team

More
4 years 4 months ago #6596 by GaaTec Ireland
GaaTec Ireland replied the topic: TW Follow no longer work
I understand your decision to include this module in the AutotweetNG package (from a development point of view). I tried your new package, and it does indeed work, but require a bit more configuration.

I however prefer not to have to install a component with a number of plugins just to get this module working.

I therefore decided to install another standalone twitter module to replace TWfollow.

Anyway, all the best.

Reg.
Gøran

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now