Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Twitter bug

More
4 years 5 months ago #6514 by sixkiller
sixkiller created the topic: Twitter bug
Dear admin,

Iam using your component for a long time and i love it. Now since a couple of weeks i have a bug when i the component shares a link on Twitter my website is unavailable for a couple minutes it keeps on loading. And after some minutes everything is working fine again. Do you have a solution for that?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6515 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Twitter bug
Hi,

Twitter has recently changed the API o v1.1. Which AutoTweetNG version have you implementented?

The latest version is AutoTweetNG v6.5.1. Please, update to the latest version.

Thanks,

More
4 years 5 months ago #6516 by sixkiller
sixkiller replied the topic: Twitter bug
Yes i have the latest version just updated tot Joomla 3.0 but it still there i had it in 2.5 to.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6517 by Support Team
Do you have any processing error in the Request or Post?

Please, enable the debug mode to check if there's any hidden processing error, and try to Post a message:
www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...-of-autotweetng.html

Thanks,

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #6518 by sixkiller
sixkiller replied the topic: Twitter bug
No i dont get any errors. The tweet is posted very well but when i click on it the site keeps loading and sometimes it gives a 500 error. After sometime everything is good but its very enoughing because its a News site so everybody needs to be able to click right away.

Log is here wassenaarders.nl/logs/xt-logging.log
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by sixkiller.

More
4 years 5 months ago #6519 by Support Team
The log file looks perfect.

... It might be a conflict with other installed software, when the Automator post a message. So, the error is not in AutoTweetNG itself.

Please, try to isolate other system plugins running at the same time.

PD: An alternative is to run it in a cronjob task (instead of the Automator plugin), but you need AutoTweetNG Pro.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now