Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

ERROR. blank page; plugin error!

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #6529 by Hep
Hep created the topic: ERROR. blank page; plugin error!
Hi great developers of NG Autotweet and Great Helpers.

I have got a problem. With my joomla 2.5 site I want to use your plugin. In the first place I got an error and thought it all be my sql version. So I backed up, updated and change this…. uninstall the plugin and install it again. still the same error…

the error is; showing no website, only a plain text;
//* E:\### = E:\domain of the site *//

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\fof\table\table.php on line 559 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'Missing field in database: AutotweetTableAutomator plugin.' in E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\fof\table\table.php:446 Stack trace:
#0 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\administrator\components\com_autotweet\helpers\autotweetbase.php(516): FOFTable->load(Array)
#1 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\plugins\system\autotweetcontent\autotweetcontent.php(132): PlgAutotweetBase->executeContentPolling()
#2 [internal function]: PlgSystemAutotweetContent->onAfterRoute()
#3 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\event\event.php(71): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\event\dispatcher.php(161): JEvent->update(Array)
#5 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\application\application.php(642): JDispatcher->trigger('onAfterRoute', NULL)
#6 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\application\application.php(257): JApplication->triggerEvent('onAfterRoute')
#7 E:\###.nl\wwwroot in E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\fof\table\table.php on line 446

AND (moreless the same)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\fof\table\table.php on line 559 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'Missing field in database: AutotweetTableAutomator plugin.' in E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\fof\table\table.php:446 Stack trace:
#0 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\plugins\system\autotweetautomator\autotweetautomator.php(104): FOFTable->load(Array)
#1 [internal function]: PlgSystemAutotweetAutomator->onAfterRoute()
#2 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\event\event.php(71): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\event\dispatcher.php(161): JEvent->update(Array)
#4 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\application\application.php(642): JDispatcher->trigger('onAfterRoute', NULL)
#5 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\joomla\application\application.php(257): JApplication->triggerEvent('onAfterRoute')
#6 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\includes\application.php(135): JApplication->route()
#7 E:\###.nl\wwwroot\index.php(36): JSite->route()
#8 {main} thrown in E:\###.nl\wwwroot\libraries\fof\table\table.php on line 446

The error is gone when I unpublished the plugin "autotweetautomator" and "autotweetcontent" (both system plugin). But the plugin also not work anymore, so thats not the best solution…..

Can you please help me?? I really get frustrated with it.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Hep. Reason: forget something..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6530 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: ERROR. blank page; plugin error!
Hi,

Which is your PHP, MySQL, and PHP version? Joomla 2.5.11, MySQL 5.5, and PHP 5.3?

Thanks,

More
4 years 4 months ago #6532 by Hep
Hep replied the topic: ERROR. blank page; plugin error!
Joomls 2.5.11
Mysql 5.5.14
Php 3.4.8

More
4 years 4 months ago #6534 by Extly
Extly replied the topic: ERROR. blank page; plugin error!
Hi,

Are you sure Php 3.4.8 ? We support PHP 5.3, or superior.

Thanks,

More
4 years 4 months ago #6555 by Hep
Hep replied the topic: ERROR. blank page; plugin error!
Yes, unfortunately I am sure about the PHP version. I contact the hosted. They confirmed it and say there is no date given for the update…

does this mean I cannot use the plugin?

More
4 years 4 months ago #6556 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: ERROR. blank page; plugin error!
I'm sorry, no. The current general standard is PHP 5.3, or superior (the current PHP stable versions).

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now