Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Demo for AutoTweet DO NOT USE

More
4 years 4 months ago #6533 by Justin
Justin created the topic: Demo for AutoTweet DO NOT USE
Tried to use the demo AutoTweet to see if it was something I would like to use before I got the full version. I am using Joomla 2.5. After unzipping the file I tried to upload the file on the backend, I cause the website to completely crash.

Contacted customer support about this issue and they will not help. I would recommend no one using this for this website because customer support will not help you out.

Here is the website address I will have to start all over

haysvillechristianchurch.org

this is the error>

Fatal error: Class 'EParameter' not found in /homepages/4/d220856059/htdocs/beta2/public_html/plugins/system/autotweetautomator/autotweetautomator.php on line 60

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6535 by Extly
Extly replied the topic: Demo for AutoTweet DO NOT USE
Please, check the documentation:

My system shows a Blank White Page. What should I do?

www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...hat-should-i-do.html

Also, check if your system meets the minimum requirements.

Joomla 2.5 / Joomla 3.0
PHP 5.3 or superior
MySQL 5.5, or superior (recommended)

Thanks,

More
4 years 4 months ago #6536 by Extly
Extly replied the topic: Demo for AutoTweet DO NOT USE
ONLY paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support ( support.extly.com )

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now