Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

CurlException: 7: Failed to connect to...

More
4 years 4 months ago #6566 by Dejan
Dejan created the topic: CurlException: 7: Failed to connect to...
Please,
i have autotweetNG free installed on my joomla 2.5.9 Using my own fb app,i done everything needed about authorization,step 1 and i get my Access Token,fill it in the field Access Token and move to Step 2 - Validate but then i got message:
CurlException: 7: Failed to connect to 2a03:2880:2110:9f07:face:b00c:0:1: Network is unreachable

I am using free hosting plan for joomla site,and my fb app is on the heroku.

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6567 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: CurlException: 7: Failed to connect to...
Hi Dejan,

When you receive the error "Network is unreachable", your server can't connect to the other party.

Please, check with your hosting provider if they are restricting (firewalling) the connections to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.

Thanks,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dejan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now