Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

No change in app once facebook app is authorized

More
4 years 4 months ago #6597 by sybersolutions
sybersolutions created the topic: No change in app once facebook app is authorized
Hi,

I am using the facebook app with my own ssl cert. I got it to work and authorized set up correctly.

It is showing up in my facebook list of access granted apps but when I click on it I still get this screen (see attached)

How do I fix this or stop it from showing to members who grant access from my site?

Also how would I customized this? I am really interested in purchasing this app but I want to make sure I can get it to work before purchase.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6599 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: No change in app once facebook app is authorized
Hi,

Please, check how you assigned the Canvas Url and Secure Canvas Url in your Facebook App configuration, and the assigned Canvas Page in the Facebook channel.

You can also verify the configuration in the tutorial as an example:
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-from-your-own-facebook-app.html

Thanks,

More
4 years 4 months ago #6600 by sybersolutions
sybersolutions replied the topic: No change in app once facebook app is authorized
If its installed correctly it should show my facebook page I have associated in the autotweet in my joomla admin section right?

More
4 years 4 months ago #6601 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: No change in app once facebook app is authorized
When you click in the Channel Step 1 - Authorize , it must open a new window to your configured [channel b]Canvas Page[/b].

And your configured Facebook App Canvas Page must show your Secure Canvas Url.

Thanks,

More
4 years 4 months ago #6606 by sybersolutions
sybersolutions replied the topic: No change in app once facebook app is authorized
It is set up correctly via the admin side of my site. However don't members also need to give my app permission to post on their behalf too?

If so this his how the app looks in the left column when I click on it in facebook (see attached)

How do I customize it so that it shows maybe my sites homepage or something that i customized versus the autotweet information or will no one see that but me?
Attachments:

More
4 years 4 months ago #6607 by Support Team
Hi,

AutoTweetNG manages the site channels. So, the Facebook App is only used to authorize the channels from the backend.

You can restrict the Facebook App access, or disable it while you are not authorizing the channels.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now